TechHelp Ottawa Specializes in
Audio Restoration and Voice Enhancement
(Mobile users scroll down for more content)
We will gladly take pre-orders for fall 2019.
Have a great summer!
TechHelp Ottawa has invested heavily in state-of-the-art software and hardware, supporting the latest advancements in analogue and digital sound editing, audio restoration and voice enhancement.
- noise reduction (that minimizes pops and clicks from vinyl album recordings)
- noise reduction (that lessens tape hiss and consistent background noises such as fans, air conditioners and hum)
- isolating and enhancing voices
- equalization, especially of 78 RPM records
- normalization (evening out volume)
- editing out of unwanted parts and silent spots
- merging files together
- conversion from one audio file format to another
- noise reduction for video tapes
- much more
Rates: Fees for audio editing are negotiable, as the process can be very time consuming and there are many factors to be considered.t.
Our clients include:
Canadian Federation of Nurses Unions; Government of Canada; Lee Valley Tools; Retired Teachers of Ontario; Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association (CWSA); Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany; Ishaka Cultural Group; Sweet Grass Records; Lutheran Church Eastern Synod; Futures Food Products; Rideau Ferry Harbour; Heritage North Museum; Mosaic International; The Ayalik Fund; etc.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and include tax. Rates may change without notice.