TechHelp Ottawa Specializes in
Audio Restoration and Voice Enhancement
(Mobile users scroll down for more content)
SORRY, BUT WE'RE CLOSED AT THIS TIME
We will gladly take your order now, but cannot guarantee processing until mid-October
TechHelp Ottawa has invested heavily in state-of-the-art software and hardware, supporting the latest advancements in analogue and digital sound editing, audio restoration and voice enhancement.
- noise reduction (that minimizes pops and clicks from vinyl album recordings)
- noise reduction (that lessens tape hiss and consistent background noises such as fans, air conditioners and hum)
- isolating and enhancing voices
- equalization, especially of 78 RPM records
- normalization (evening out volume)
- editing out of unwanted parts and silent spots
- merging files together
- conversion from one audio file format to another
- noise reduction for video tapes
- much more
Rates: Fees for audio editing are negotiable, as the process can be very time consuming and there are many factors to be considered.t.
Our clients include:
Canadian Federation of Nurses Unions; Government of Canada; Lee Valley Tools; Retired Teachers of Ontario; Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association (CWSA); Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany; Ishaka Cultural Group; Sweet Grass Records; Lutheran Church Eastern Synod; Futures Food Products; Rideau Ferry Harbour; Heritage North Museum; Mosaic International; The Ayalik Fund; etc.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and include tax. Rates may change without notice.